EagleBots Mascot Partial
Last Updated: 02-26-2012
Mascot partial costume of the mascot of FIRST Robotics team 2838, the EagleBots.
Worn by a friend at all events. So basically, it isn't me in the pictures.
Technically it debuted at school Halloween... but that doesn't count.
- Large mascot head made fro upholstery foam
- Ivory and brown long haired faux fur from distinctivefabric
- Underside of tail is ivory fleece
- Wing "fingers" are brown fleece with craft foam as support in the fingers
- Beak is covered in "silver coin" duct tape
- Jaw is hinged with a mangled wire hanger, but it isn't articulated to the wearer's jaw
- Eyes are cast hot glue with red LEDs
Please log in or register to view comments.