WIP Gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/206729/
Worked on it Nov. 13th -Nov.26. Took a Month and a half break. Started work again Jan. 15. Stopped working on pattern.
Finished pattern and stared cutting Feb. 5.
Worked on Sleeves Feb. 20, 23 and 24.
Cutting out Lining Feb. 24
Serged and put together lining Mar. 11
Lining attached at the bottom.
Rest of trim on Mar. 13
Worked on Belt April 5 and 6
Pattern for bag and cut out fabric April 9
Put together bag April 10.
Finished costume April 10th.
Twill- 3 Yards
Lining- 2 3/4 Yards
Red (Brick) Piping- 6.97 Yard
Black Piping- 3.46 Yards
Wine Red Buttons- 4- 1 1/8 Inch 2- 3/4 Inch 6- 5/8
I've gotten my wig and I gotten my patches and pins. (No thanks to Cosplay House.) I've had to order buttons off the internet because Joann's did not carry the kind I needed. I've also order more then I wanted.
My wig is being a pain in the ass. At the convention it had gotten into a rat's nest. When i brought it home I poured hot water over then let it dry. When it was dry I used my hair iron. I sprayed the the wig with water as I used my hair iron.
I've started cutting out my fabric and found out that I have 2 times more fabric then is needed. Did not factored in the width of the fabric. (Muslin is a little smaller.)
The Gloves are made from bathing suit material I had left over from an old school project. I also used it for the sleeves for my Lust costume. Which is the only thing I'm reuse if i remake my Lust Costume.
Bag and belt is made out of twill, left over red piping and a slivery gray fabric
The Boots and the sword are going to be the very last thing I may get.
Setsucon 2012 Hall Cosplay Contest: 1st Place Journeyman