Last Updated: 06-04-2012
This costume has been "in-progress" for what seems like forever. I started it in Dec. of '09...'10?.... probably '10. Either way, it was a lot of work, but I like the overall result.
-Wig: The wig was a frankenstein-ing of my old Spitfire wig and blonde extensions which were custom dyed to gradate from orange to blonde.
-Jacket: This probably took the longest. IT is made out of a coating wool and dull satin. All the diamonds at the bottom (on the inside and out[36 total!]) had to be hand pinned and stitch. Then the piping was sewn in by hand.
-Undershirt: Simple shirt made from muslin. The ruffles are simple box pleats.
-Bow: A simple snap-on bow. Made out of kona cotton. The tutorial I made for it is here -> http://sailoranime.deviantart.com/gallery/16142142#/d3ibs2n
-Vest: Made out of white satin peau and black monece satin. The diamonds on the front were hand painted.
-Pants: Made out of Gabardine and satin peau. Again, the diamonds were sewn on (which was a pain! D: )
-Spats: Once again, made out of satin peau. I just used a boot cover tutorial and modified it.
-Bone Hand: A basic black knit glove with Model Magic bones glued onto the top. Works better than I expected. :)
Please log in or register to view comments.