Last Updated: 02-27-2011

Simplicity 2535 pattern modified for higher chest so that the logo would fit. I made this costume entirely from left-over fabric. The wig and boots were borrowed from other costumes. The only thing I paid for was the $2 mask.

The logo was printed on printable fabric paper, cut out, and sewn into place. The cape attaches to the straps of the dress by hook and eyelet.

The wrist gauntlets are black with yellow trim and held closed by snaps. The belt also snaps into place. In a lot of the earlier pictures, I hadn't cut the nose off the mask yet.

This was made for the Dragon*Con world record attempt. I went with the blonde- Stephanie Brown look, but I've also photographed it with a red wig.

Comments: 0

Please log in or register to view comments.


United States


Character Batgirl
Series Batgirl
Costume Views 1037
Favorites 0
Comments 0
Upload Date 02-27-2011
Debuted Dragon Con 2010

Copyright 2002-2018, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.