Descendants of Darkness
Last Updated: 08-09-2016
Yami no Matsuei is one of my all-time favorite series! I just HAD to cosplay something from it, even if it was one of the more casual outfits. Luckily, Oriya picked up some of my "closet-cosplay" slack!
- The wig was purchased online from Arda Wigs. I cut and styled their "Magnum" wig in Ginger Blonde.
- To create the "antenna" on the wig, I simply tied small, clear elastics to the base of two strands on the top of the wig, which held them in place and caused them to perk upward.
- Unfortunately, I can't wear contacts, so my green eyes have been added in with Photoshop.
- The shirt, pants, and shoes were purchased at various stores in the area. Simple enough.
- To recreate Hisoka's shoes from the anime, I swapped white shoelaces for yellow ones and added blue craft foam pieces to various sections of the shoe using hot-glue.
Riko and 003 plushies made by the talented, Ani-BEE!
If you have any questions about this costume (or my husband's Oriya Mibu costume), please do not hesitate to PM me. Thanks for looking!
* BIG THANKS TO ABELBASIL AND FECHAN FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY *
Please log in or register to view comments.