This costume was hell....
I used a pattern that was like an off the shoulders circle skirt costume http://www.simplicity.com/p-1942-costumes.aspx and i found a princess sleeve tutorial on Burdastyle.
I used black costume satin BECAUSE it has a medium sheen and its very lightweight so the skirt has that floof. sadly i had to use about 5 bottles of fray block to keep it from fraying.
The corset was made out of some stretchy low sheen stiff material, but it wasnt stiff enough so i ironed on some heavy duty interfacing with another layer of the fabric and reinforced it with corset boning. the front is detachable with the hooks and eyes I sewn on as well as to lace the ribbon through it.
The 2nd and 3rd tier of the skirt is also detachable because I was lazy xD Im glad its done though. but sadly the ruffles turned out more like pleats T~T
The stockings I had cut up and sealed with clear nail polish
Its almost impossible for me to bind because of the fact that I've already fractured a couple ribs from it OTL not fun. So instead I have to wear a very tight sports bra for it. I hate binding.