Rigelian Cabaret Girl
Last Updated: 11-04-2011
This is a very obscure Star Trek costume. At the very end of the TOS episode "Shore Leave," Dr. McCoy thinks of two Rigelian cabaret dancers who, due to the nature of the planet, "magically" appear. (It's a "resort" planet if you will.)
I entered it into the Miss Star Trek Universe Pageant at DragonCon 2011. I had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with the other participants. They were all wonderful!
About the costume itself, here are my thoughts:
1) I had a lot of fun making it.
2) I've overcome my fear of working with feathers.
3) It is by far the tackiest outfit I have ever made. That said, I'm going to wear it again. :P
4) I think I killed Big Bird.
5) My tatas look HUGE in this. :P
Please log in or register to view comments.