This cosplay was such a hassle I am not gonna lie. 3-layers and it was heavy as well. epically wearing this in the heat of over 106 degree weather.
The wig was bought and styled by me. the dress well main part I found a gothic lolita bible that has a similar design so I used that as a pattern. the top cape part was pretty simple just time consuming I cut the pieces and hot glued/sewed them together. the tail/bat part thing was shaped and cut out and sewed. the hair ties were made out of sandvich tie's and hot glued fabric over. yeah its odd but it works. Umbrella was bought but added cat ears and painted. it was pink in the beginning LOL