Last Updated: 06-25-2012
Wow, what a project this was. Another one of the most complicated outfits I have made to date.
I basically made this without any kind of pattern. I kind of just had to go with it and thankfully I was able to sew it together rather successfully.
On the costume all of the detail is hand painted on with a mixture of fabric and acrylic paint. No template used, everything was freehanded onto the costume.
Neckpiece was made of craftfoam which I attached the custom dyed feathers to. Glove details are also craft foam.
Boots are covers that were made by me. All belts are hand made by me and most of the details are craft foam.
Wig was pulled up into the two ponytails by me with the braid going down the back. Craft foam detail pieces on the wig need to be redone.
The sword was made by my boyfriend. He shaped it out of pink foam, bondoed and then painted it.
If you have any questions that I did not cover feel free to contact me.
Please log in or register to view comments.