I've always wanted to make this costume but I thought it was toooooo difficult for me. This year I've improved my skills and I decided making it. The costume is entirely made by me and Erikku-kun (DonP) helped me a lot with the leg armor and the M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol.
I can tell this is the most difficult costume I've made so far, I've been working on it every day for the last 3 months.
I'm very happy with the result although the mask doesn't look as I wanted to.
If you want to see how we made it, we have a few posts in our blog where we explain it:
- Hood and fabrics: http://prukoginojutsu.blogspot.com/2011/08/talizorah-wip-capucha-y-bandas.html
- Gloves, sleeves and feet: http://prukoginojutsu.blogspot.com/2011/08/talizorah-cosplay-wip-guantes-mangas-y.html
- Catsuit, mask and accesories: http://prukoginojutsu.blogspot.com/2011/09/talizorah-cosplay-wip-mono-mascara-y.html
- Leg armor: http://prukoginojutsu.blogspot.com/2011/09/talizorah-cosplay-wip-perneras.html
- M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol: http://prukoginojutsu.blogspot.com/2011/09/m5-phalanx-prop-pistola-pesada-de-mass.html
Best cosplay at the V Japan Weekend (Madrid) and qualified as spanish semifinalist for the Yamato Cosplay Cup.