I want to start by saying this is listed as 100% complete, but I still have some things to go back and change with it.
The top was made completely by trial and error (on some scrap fabric to use as a pattern). Once I was able to get my pieces I got everything sewn and then started placing the laces, very carefully. I was adamant that the cowl would sit right and I would not be using a bikini top or bra underneath.
The rectangle beads on the necklace I made using balsa wood, a dremel tool saw and by dry brushing pant. I love how they turned out.
The skirt needs to be re-worked, so I don't have much to say.
Warden's Choice - Bioware 2011 YouTube Costume Contest