Based off of one piece of artwork I found online, I'm not even sure where its from, maybe the manual? XD
Every year I'd sworn I was going to get it done in time for Yule Con, but was never able to find green gloves and a green scarf. I finally decided to try to dye the accessories with some green iDye Poly, and it worked! ...Although some of the dye did rub off on my sweater, making the sleeves look rather dirty. The designs were painted on with fabric paint.
The shirt was bought then painted. The overalls were originally white and dyed red. The wig is the same one I use for my regular Claire costume, and is an old Cosworx Clover in 25.
Overall this didn't turn out quite how I thought it would, but it was still a fun little costume to have. :)
Yule Con 2011 Christmas Twist Contest - Judge's Award