Last Updated: 08-31-2013
Boy oh boy. Angewomon was an adventure.
• Helmet out of wonderflex, thick and thin craft foam, and push pins
• Scarf out of wire, fabric, a feather boa, and fabric paint
• The leather straps out of wetlook spandex, a slinky, and faux buckles
• Bra of craft foam
• Anklet of insulation foam, resin, handpainted, velcro
• Boots modified with craft foam and LOTS of glue, faux leather and were originally shipped to me mirrored to what they were supposed to be so I had to compensate with the rest of the outfit
• Spandex suit purchased on eBay, cut and hemmed, zipper added
• Bow of authentic schooling bow sandwiched between two pieces of insulation foam, resin, handpanted
• Wings from an insulation foam base, sculpting wire, starched felt, TONS of industrial velcro, an invisible bra strap
Please log in or register to view comments.