Kamael-female in Salamander skin light armor set (D-grade) with D-grade rapier
Actually I still think Kamael is the most sophisticated of my costumes. Here's because:
Costume made of faux leather (with the exception of the shirt and pants). Making the jacket was a pain: the seams are drown it most uncommon places and I made 3 models before I actually made all the seams on the jacket ONLY where they are drown. The second problem was the scales, because there is a pattern there, they are not even.
I also thought bad 'bout the chaps, because there are close fitting and with many even seams. AND we actually fought in those costumes.
Costume consists of:
- boots stiled after the game with faux leather and rivets
- chaps with belt
- pants with embroidery (many thanks for all the embroidery in the costume to Faeryx)
- jacket with all this damnable seams and scales
- 3-layered tail (2 layers of different fabric + 1 layer of faux leather)
- long and short gloves
- arm armor (made of PVC, faux leather and 3D paint)
- gorget with jabot
- shirt with 1 sleeve
The most easy part was actually the wings (Desler and me made them in 12 hours) and rapiers (Desler made handguards and I painted them).
2nd place cosplay skit with Hide-Out team