Pants. I used Burda pattern 7447. Which has the angled pockets just like his. The only thing I would probably change is the width of the pants towards the bottom just alittle.
The vest is simplicity 2741 with modifications made to it. It is actually one vest but has a second front sewn in at the shoulders and sides to make it look like I was wearing two vests. I had some design problems with this one. His vest of course folds across just like a normal vest but with the lace I choose I could not quite do that without it looking just plain silly. So I had to go back into the vest and put in an under-lap that I could attach the buttons to so the vest would meet at the centers. So in the end my vest meets more at the centers than overlaps but it still look wonderful in my opinion.
The jacket I drafted off my Drocell Cainz pattern which was based around m-sewing.com's #5329 Tail-coat for women and a modified collar. The cuffs where frustrating XD because of the trim on the edges and the overlap to make them button, it made it super thick in that area. I kinda had to do it cheesy. If I made changes to the jacket it would be to the cuff and the tails(which I felt weren't quite wide enough).
I made traditional spats out of vinyl and ugh I would never do that again. So they are in need of an upgrade XD
I styled an Arda's Lulu in silver and added some short weft into the back. I need to change the placing of the wefts and try and get some of the hair to curl out. His hair doesn't really lay flat to his head. It's got a bit of tussled look to it.
I don't have a sword yet or the order pin and the ribbons on the spats need to be remade.
All in all though it turned out great! To bad I think most everyone thought I was dressed as a fancy Easter Bunny XD
I plan to make upgrades and wear a complete Charles Grey for Sakura-con 2013 that's just how awesome he is!