Last Updated: 05-01-2012
A good portion of this costume was thrift stored, but every piece (minus the shoes) needed altering. The shirt and pants were men's larges, and I'm a short, petite female, so I had to size them down quite a bit. The cummerbund was made from another pair of pants I bought and chopped the legs off of.
The vest, however, was made from scratch. I added the stripes - ribbon - with fabric glue, and even managed to get them all lining up almost exactly right. The wig was cut, styled, and hand Sharpied. I also added "ear holes" as I have a tiny head (apparently) and can't show my ears any other way. It's super comfortable!
Please log in or register to view comments.