Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Last Updated: 11-20-2012
There were so many frills on this costume ! The frills around the bottom of the circle skirt took me like... 2 days to gather. I swear my hands were cramping by the end of it. I learned that princess seams are hard to make and omgg... my glove's petals... omg, I did like 7 patterns and screwed up 4 times... (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻)... then I took a break for 3 weeks and got back to it. So hard to make OTL...
Bow: 2 wire coat hangers, packaging tape, aluminium foil, masking tape, paper mache, layer of glue after that, then a layer of dry wall paste, then a layer of mod podge and filled in the holes, dents and cracks with hot glue and caulk...
Damn paper mache kept popping up & plaster kept cracking around the curves ;_____;
Arrow: 12 kabob sticks taped together then wrapped with 4 different ribbons with stiff felt as fake feathers and insulation foam for the tip.
*I made this version of the bow instead of the flower bow because I couldn't take any more girly pink stuff >___> ... too much... pink. x____x*
Please log in or register to view comments.