Sunday only - Overstock Sale
In order to make room for incoming inventory, we are selling some of our ready-to-ship colors at very low prices, for Sunday only. Short wigs are $15, long wigs are $20. There are limited colors available in the sale, so grab them fast before they’re gone! -- Overstock Wigs -- sale ends at 11:59 PM, Pacific time, May 19th.
Last Updated: 08-08-2012
[MAKEUP] All makeup used many times for various outfits.
- Graftobian Liquid Latex 8 Oz | $20 (Motions One)
- Kryolan White Greaspaint | $6 (Studio F/X)
- Kryolan Black Greasepaint | $6 (Studio F/X)
- Kryolan Red Greasepaint | $6 (Studio F/X)
- Final Seal | $6 (Studio F/X)
- Neon Green Acrylic Paint | $1 (Dollarstore)
- Neon Blue Acrylic Paint | $1 (Dollarstore)
- Neon Pink Acrylic Paint | $1 (Dollarstore)
- Neon Orange Acrylic Paint | $1 (Dollarstore)
- Black Acrylic Paint | $1
- Ben Nye Stageblood 32 Oz | $40 (Studio F/X)
- Clown Outfit | $0 (Leftover Prop from previous Scare House)
- Long Fingered Gloves | $5 (Party Packagers)
- Clown Socks | $5 (Party Packagers)
- Clown Bow Tie | $5 (Value Village)
- Clown Rainbow Wig | $5 (Value Village)
- Clown Nose | $1 (Value Village)
- Doc Martens | $0 (Already owned)
- Child's Umbrella | $2 (Value Village), tied children's toys to the end on fishing line.
- Trick-Or-Treat Clown Head | $2 (Repurposed prop head from Scare House, added $1 wig and $1 clown nose from Value Village).
- Chainsaw | $20 (Superstore)
- Meat Cleaver | $5 (Value Village)
- Air Horn | $5 (Party Packagers)
- "Bang" Gun | $5 (Value Village)
- Rubber Chicken | $5 (Value Village)
This costume was created for a haunted house which I completely built and designed for about 2 months from Sept - Oct 2011. It was a 10,000 square-foot haunted house in the basement of a Holiday Inn. This costume was intended for the Circus Area of the haunted house which included a Fun House, a Circus, and a Freakshow area.
The costume itself was inherited from a previous year where the outfit had been used on a mannequin. I covered the front in a mix of stage blood and acrylic medium, then put on the bow tie, socks, Doc Martens, did the makeup and wig as well as long-fingered gloves which I painted with the stage blood-acrylic medium mixture.
This outfit had numerous props, which were used at various points during the haunted house.
Rubber chicken was bought from Value Village and I applied the mix of acrylic medium and stage blood to it to have it permanently covered in blood.
The mix of acrylic medium and stage blood was also applied to a pink and white children's umbrella from Value Village. I then bought some small key-chain sized plushes/stuffed animals which I tied with fishing line to the ends of the umbrella so that they hung from the ends of it.
Weapons I chased people in the haunted house with were a plastic Meat Cleaver from Value Village that I painted to look more realistic and added blood to. I eventually passed the cleaver to someone else in the haunted house when I upgraded to a Chainsaw prop from Superstore that had a rotating blade and made chainsaw sound effects. At the end of the haunted house I would jump out at unsuspecting people with the chainsaw.
The last prop was a fake head that had been used in Scare House the year before. I carved foam out of the head to hollow it out, then I added a clown nose from Value Village and a $1 purple wig. I painted it with clown makeup in acrylic paints and added a wire handle so that I could use it as a make-shift trick-or-treat basket. I ended up using it to carry my things because the clown outfit has no pockets (ie: camera, phone, wallet, keys, etc.)
Please log in or register to view comments.
Scare House 2011
More costumes by Inuki1
Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.