League of Legends
Last Updated: 01-29-2013
This costume was crazy to make. Not only was there a lot of detail, but my sewing machine was not being very kind to me during that time I made it.
The tophat and shoes were storebought, and I already owned the socks. I made the vest out of kona cotton, buttons, and bias tape. The jacket was made out of black and red gabardine, red bias tape, and buttons. I had to paint the buttons red though. I purchased bikini bottoms and wore a black tanktop underneath since I was short on time and didn't have time to make a black leotard.
The staff was made out of PVC pipe, styrofoam, duct tape, wire, paper mache, and spray paint. PVC pipe was for the main part of the staff, as well as the top part. However, I built up the "rock" pieces on the staff with duct tape, and the center piece was a styrofoam block. I then covered everything with paper mache and the staff was spray painted.
I still have several adjustments to make to the costume, such as more detail in the back of the jacket, make the vest fit a bit better, and of course fix the bottom of the jacket. I ran out of fabric making this jacket because I originally bought the fabric for Kanon from Umineko.
Please log in or register to view comments.