Madness of the Duke of Venomania
Last Updated: 03-06-2013
This was pretty easy to make, the only thing I worried about was making the top piece accurate but still have it cover me enough.
We all bought matching white satin for the dresses. For my dress I made two tiers of ruffles, attatched them to a black waistband I made that ties in the back and then sewed that to the top. The black on the top is all ribbon and ties around my neck and the flower was hand-painted to match and pins on.
The garter is teal satin with black lace trim, pretty straightforward. Since it wasn't stretchy I had to keep it on with fashion tape though.
Even though the front is fairly open, this is SUCH a comfy cosplay! I didnt get tired of wearing it even after a long day -u-
Please log in or register to view comments.