TIE Fighter Pilot
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Last Updated: 01-21-2010
This Armor was done at a wimp when
1) Got tired of waiting for my Biker Scout Armor to arrive
2) Desmond offered to help us get A TIE Fighter Pilot Stuffs for around SGD500
Desmond helped me get the Chest Armor, Chest Box, Gloves, Belt Buckle while I managed to get the Imperial Disk, Helmet, Belt and Jumpsuit done in time for my April 2nd 2006 Premiere.
The Armor is still in its In-Progress Stage as I'll like to change the Hose (the Black Paint Bleed) and get the proper Boots which should be around 13" Tall. :-P
TOUR OF DUTIES
- AoSW Exhibition (Singapore)
- Movie Carnival 2004 (Malaysia)
- China Square Central Troop
Please log in or register to view comments.