Star Wars

Last Updated: 06-26-2017

I used Simplicity 5840 with a few modifications.

Under tunic: The pattern just had a little dickey. I chose to make a sleeveless tunic to be more accurate. I used a tablecloth I found at Value Village. Instead of using the dickey ties I added ties in the same place as a Japanese Jimbei.

Tunic: I followed the pattern for this one. Material was a sheet from Value Village so I used the hems on that to save some time.

Belt: This is in two pieces. I followed the pattern for the under layer and then used a leather belt over that. I used craft wire to create a hook for my lightsaber to attach.

Cloak: Wow, that takes a lot of material. To make it more accurate to the films, I had to do a few adaptations to the pattern. The pattern had a seam along the chest; I didnít want that. The hood was also very pointy and I didnít like that.

Pants: Simplicity pattern 1887.

I also made robes for my boyfriend as his Christmas present. We wore them to see the new movie. Great fun.

Comments: 0

Please log in or register to view comments.




Character Jedi
Costume Views 1053
Favorites 1
Comments 0
Upload Date 01-06-2016
Debuted December 22, 2015

Copyright 2002-2018, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.