Interview with the Vampire
Last Updated: 05-27-2009
I had been searching for the fabric for quite some time, but had never actually found anything that I thought would work (and that I could afford). Then, randomly, I ran across this iridescent taffeta on eBay, which was perfect, and I managed to squeeze the entire dress out of 7 yards of fabric! I was quite pleased.
Looking back at the dress now, there are several things I want to go back and improve. I made the dress MANY years ago (I think I was 16 or so when I made it), before I had a surger, so there are ALLOT of unfinished hems fraying now. I also need to go back and add the black roses at the neckline and the locket.
I'm waiting to take some good pictures of this dress until I can lose enough weight so that I don't look like a green blob. Cross your fingers for June!
Please log in or register to view comments.