Now taking basic to medium commissions $100-$299 Contact Seller
Views Date Posted
1767 Wed January 11, 2017
DSCN0168.JPG

DSCN0168.JPG
supersize
12004138_10206550767984105_2220662137839798689_n1.jpg
supersize
DSCN0168.JPG
supersize
178014_10151091667700579_1855204294_o4.jpg
supersize
DSCN5700.JPG
supersize
sky13.jpg
supersize

Description: I am now accepting simple to medium difficulty costume commissions in addition to prop making. I can accept simple to middle level commissions and my prices range from $100 to $299 for a costume set like that. If the costume is complicated, then I can take it too, but it can cost more than my normal range. Please email me at skywalkerlhf@gmail.com for a quote. When enquiring, please include reference pictures and let me know exactly what parts you need and your deadline.
Here is my gallery at http://s749.photobucket.com/user/skywalker23lhf/library/?sort=3&page=1
I accept paypal only and I require 60% up front as a none-refundable deposit and the remaining 40% upon completion. I am willing to work out payment plans as well.
Thanks.
Please check my reviews on cosplay.com too.
Keywords: commissions Penny RWBY Bravely Default Tiz Arrior Liar Yukari Minamida cosplay Golden Sun uniforms Isaac Elsword Ara Haan
Experience Level: Professional

For Sale By
cosplay commisioner
 
Posts: 49
Registered: September 2008

more
cosplayad5.jpg
TransformerCosplayAd.jpg
DSCN0168.JPG
IMG_3712_1a_998x1024_.jpg
Photograph_by_Charmaine_Morgan_Photography.jpg
more


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.