What got you into cosplay?
I just felt like cosplaying for Otakon.
What was your first costume and why?
Princess Peach from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I chose her for many reasons:
1. She's well-recognized, even outside of the anime/gaming society. Almost everyone in the world has at least heard of Mario.
2. She is classy and non-skanky. It's just not my style of cosplay to wear less.
3. Less crazy props to make. Since it was my first cosplay, I wanted something relatively simple.
4. No color contacts needed! I wanted someone with blue eyes so I wouldn't need contacts.
5. Pink. It's an amazing color!!
Have you won any awards for your costumes?
- Best in amateur division (Otakon 2010)
- Judge's choice award (Otakon 2010)
- Radio contest: Halloween costume runner up
Tell us a little about yourself
I'm a broadcaster employed by the US Air Force. I have the coolest freaking job in the planet and I love every second of it!
I currently live in South Korea... and I'll be moving to Japan next year. HECK YEAH!
My favorite game(s)
Katamari Forever, Dr. Mario, Tetris, Dynasty Warriors, Smash Bros, Mario Party, Finaly Fantasy X, Monopoly, Risk, Munchkins, Settlers of Catan
My favorite book(s)
Artemis Fowl series
Catching Fire trilogy
My favorite movies(s)
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Up, Man on Fire, Princess Bride, Shrek, Toy Story 3, Inception