Inventory Blowout! Professional quality cosplay wigs 30-40% off with shipping included - Click Here for details
Left Shoulderpad Progress 1
Both shoulderpads were made from the same mold. My bf (Wolfmux) sculpted the shoulderpad from clay for me since I'm new to projects this size and I got intimidated by this piece. After a very hard time with the plaster mold(it broke in so many places and needed repair) I managed to get both pads out of it made from hot glue(www.bioweapons.com was reference).
For this pad, I used the same technique of tubing and wire as the armguard, only I used a thicker guage of tubing. It was hotglued all around and detail tubing added to the front. Amazing Mold Putty was used to plug up the open ends of the tubing. More wood ornament glued together and painted were added to the sides. This has seen some spackle and paint, but needs a bit more.
Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.