Right Shoulderpad Progress 1
Both shoulderpads were made from the same mold. My bf (Wolfmux) sculpted the shoulderpad from clay for me since I'm new to projects this size and I got intimidated by this piece. After a very hard time with the plaster mold(it broke in so many places and needed repair) I managed to get both pads out of it made from hot glue(www.bioweapons.com was reference).
I used a rubber/foam insulation for the thick trim on this shoulderpad, as well as the thinner vinyl tubing from my armguard. It was just cut and glued as necessary with wood ornament added. Amazing Mold Putty was crammed into the crevaces to make it look more solid. Spackle and paint was used as well. It'll see the last coats of paint tomorrow.
Copyright 2002-2015 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.