Pouch Fuma set

Pouch Fuma set -  -
The side shot of the pouch along with the attach holster on the side for Fuma project from Tsubasa Chronicle TOKYO REVELATIONS . It has the two strap attach to the pouch [they are in the back, hard to see from here] for the belt to hold onto along with the other strap that goes around the leg. Its about 95% about finish, the remaining 5% would be the strap that is place behind the holster and the pistol prop for the holster case.

Comments: 2


Edgar Strife posted on 03-01-2010 at 10:02 PM:

Thank you for the comment! You know me, I love expirementing with stuff!

VickyBunnyAngel posted on 02-27-2010 at 09:33 PM:

Great progress! You're really good at transforming found items

< Older
Newer >

Edgar Strife

Canada



Associations

Costume Fuuma/Fuma
Gallery Fuuma/Fuma
< Older
Newer >

Stats

Photo Views 274
Favorites 0
Comments 2
Upload Date 02-06-2010

Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.