This is a ready base for the hat made of cardboard.
The shape is correct, the size fits perfectly but I made it a bit bigger cause the wigs is gonna come underneath it.
The golden flower is just to show where it's gonna be set up and what's the actuall size of the hat.
Now all I have to do is:
1) prepare the top cover of the hat as it's empty at the moment and smooth everything
2) cover the base with red fabric
3) order golden fabric for the flower, as this what you see now on the picture is made of golden cardboard
4) cut the ribbons and apply it
5) buy the pearl and the feather and apply
And that would be it.
Just waiting on the sewing machine now, don't wanna do it by hand anymore, it was suppoused to look professional.
So, what ya think?
I think this cosplay is adorable and so cuuuuute :P and so hot.... the red stockings and short shirt and the high heels :D hahahaha I just love it :P Though can't imagine myself wearing it yet ^_^
Lycorisa posted on 06-27-2010 at 11:28 AM:
yay you're doing elementor! Can't wait to see it done good luck^^
Copyright 2002-2015 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.