These are just a couple things I've fixed since the last pictures I posted :)
I re-did the Silver Sword of Mercy since I wanted it a bit more 3D. Its cut out of 2-3 oz goat and painted dark silver.
I also altered the panel skirt after I found a better reference image. I shortened the panels and made new silver things. I made one out of sculpy, made a plaster mold then cast 10 of them in sculpy. I've never done that process and I think it turned out really well :)
I hope to buy some hardware for the pauldron soon and when that's finished I might actually try everything on and post a pic
Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.