After this I stopped taking pictures. Sorry, I was very sick at the time of making these and this is one of the last pictures before I had completed the wigs.
The top wig shows that I completed wefting the middle section. Lots of silicone and bobby pins were used.
The 2nd wig show my start of the bangs. And you can see not a lot of syling done at this point.
Here is a total of my materials for this project: 2 1/2 containters of silicone, 2 cans of got2b spray, 5 arda clip ons, 4 arda curled clip ons, 8 strands of beads (there is probably 200 beads on each completed wig) and I used 1 1/2 containers of string.
At the end of this, I only had one handful of wefts left. The 2nd wig actually does not have half of the wefts on due to me fearing of running out and time constraints. Both of these weigh about 4 to 5 lbs at completion.
If you have any questsion, feel free to ask. Please ask it here incase others have the same question.
Here's the completed wig!
bluestbunnie posted on 02-17-2011 at 10:29 AM:
oh my God...... WOW!! wow, wow, wow, wow!!!
Angathol posted on 02-17-2011 at 08:27 AM:
Holy crap, these are incredible.