For each leg, I decided an expandable set of 2" tall arches of varying radii would best serve the suit. Pictured here is the final boot design, the cardstock leg pieces, and the kneecap.
For the back of the leg, a similar set of semicircle armour pieces would be used, but the knee joint required something different. In order to maintain flexibility, expandability and silver colour, I found that standard dryer hose solved all of my problems. Once cut to size, I used silver duct tape to secure all sharp edges, and lucky for me, the silver tape and foil are indistinguishable.
Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.