This is one of the layouts I created for all 384 pieces of armour (not including the duplicates required for both arms, both legs, etc). Using Corel Draw X4, I measured and created every piece of armour needed to form the suit, labeled them, then arranged them onto 5 letter-sized sheets of paper. The dimensions of each layout were 24" x18", as this was the size of the 0.080" high impact polysytrene sheets I had ordered.
All in all, there were 63 letter sized pieces of cardstock printed with these designs, which I tested on the Lego framework, and modified digitally as needed.
I then reprinted all 63 sheets on regular 8.5" x 11" paper, and then used rubber cement to attach them to the sheets of plastic.
Using a scroll saw (thanks Uncle Dave!), I cut each piece of armour out, sorting them into labeled bags so I could easily identify each piece later on.
Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.