- Cleaned up edges of the visor
- Masked off and drew barcode and logo on visor using whiteout pen
- Used scrap plastic from the fishbowl to make the skeletal teeth section.
Other progress not pictured:
- HF Blade is prepped for paint
- Belt made from luggage strap from Daiso, a local store chain that specializes in imported Japanese products, most for under $2!
- Knife sheath that goes on his lower right leg is also finished, using two small luggage straps and an attachment for a toolbelt.
Dust Bunny posted on 03-21-2011 at 02:46 PM:
looks really neat so far!
Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.