Corset and basic dress. The dress was an Ebay find... it just needs a little tweaking and it's almost perfect! The corset can actually be cinched down another inch or two - I just had to tighten it myself in this pic, and I'd need assistance to tightlace it any further.
Still to do:
- Add lacing to dress
- Add slits on sides of skirt part
- Hem underskirt of dress so it doesn't stick out
- Get some cheerleading under-bunders so I don't flash anyone ;)
- Get a better bra to give "the girls" as much support and push-up as possible (Isabela's chest is hard to replicate!)
- Get boots
- Make jewelry (earrings, medallion necklace, "snake" necklace, collar-choker necklace, gold spiral armband)
- Make gloves/gauntlets/pauldrons
- Find pretty blue brocade/jacquard/damask fabric for waist sash and bandana
- Research/buy body paint (?)
- Red armband (easy-peasy, just have to snag some red fabric)
- Get liquid latex and a stud for her labret piercing
Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.