Today I got to make the tulle skirt and the chiffon overskirt for my wind-up doll. The tulle has like six layers all on an elastic waistband. The chiffon is two layers, also on an elastic waistband. Once I had them made, I went to town hacking them up. I might do more, and even do some cuts and then sew them back up by hand, to give it that busted up look. The only thing that doesn't come across well in the picture is that the skirt is really a dark chocolate brown and the corset is actually a rusty color. But other than that, I'm making progress!
TMLiza posted on 04-04-2012 at 07:20 PM:
The dress looks awesome and I can tell a lot of time and love went into it. ^_^