Photo by the amazing Jason of i360 at the Anime LA 2012 photo studio.
DUDE, I finally have a full body shot in good lighting where you can see everything!! (My wig looks a little more purplish than it really is, but it's a small sacrifice...)
I've done some fixes since Fanime:
- trimmed the wig bangs so they're properly styled now
- totally remade the shoulder "wing" pieces (holy shit, they're so much cleaner and sturdier)
- added a LOT of extra Paperclay reinforcement to the inside/undersides of the leg armor
- reinforced the boot fins with extra plastic boning to make them stand up better
- got better contacts that look more alien
There are still things I need to add, fix, or remake, but I'll get through that gradually.
Aqua's Rhapsody posted on 08-30-2013 at 11:25 PM:
Love it! I've wanted to do this so badly but I've never gotten around to it.
TortureBunni posted on 06-22-2012 at 11:39 PM:
Nice job on this. The black armor-y parts on the boots look great.
|Evil Bishounen replied on 06-22-2012 at 11:45 PM:|
Thanks! Unfortunately the surface isn't as strong as I'd like, but it was my first attempt at costume armor.
Kungfufish posted on 01-27-2012 at 10:32 PM:
now this is very cool
Hellraiser posted on 01-27-2012 at 04:49 PM:
Super. Very similar.
ShadowDrac posted on 01-26-2012 at 09:51 PM:
Awesome! *_* The craftmanship on this is simply amazing. It looks very clean. Good job!
Ruky posted on 01-26-2012 at 09:40 PM:
Oh, you're hot D:
Copyright 2002-2016 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.