A progress picture that I threw together in between studying. Lisa has been done for a while now, aside from the shoes/accessories. I also need to add blood to it, but I think I want to get some pics without blood first, and then next year when it snows I wanna get a shoot with blood added :3 The pants are sitting far too low in these pics, and they are so long because my Lisa shoes have a chunky heel, which is typical of nurse shoes. In the game her pants just barely drag on the floor I think...
The other shirt pictured is SH1 Cybil, made entirely from scratch. I am AWFUL at making blouses (the shoulders got majorly messed up on this one), so I got really lucky that this one just barely fits/is roomy enough in the waist. It's not done by a long shot, I need to add the pockets, shoulder straps and badges of course...I also need to finish the bottom of it. I made her pants (aside from some belt loop/fly detailing) a few weeks back so I need to try them on together to see how it all fits. I did a lot of the detail work last night :3 Hopefully I'll have time later to take a break and pound out some more work! (Recent burst of costume motivation comes courtesy of Steven's awesome Murphy makeup pics!)
I really hope the Dahlia blouse goes better, because I absolutely love her tunic and want it to be as perfect as possible. This one was sort of a test run for that one, since Dahlia's is long sleeved (eek!) and lonnnng.
Not pictured: everything is made from scratch unless otherwise noted
1) my 0rigins Lisa cardigan, which is now complete (modified from existing cardigan)
2) SH1 Cybil pants
3) SH:SM sexy Cybil pants (heavily modified)
4) SH:SM sexy Cybil blouse
5) SH:SM sexy Dahlia shirt (needs lettering)
I really gotta work on Laura in case Heather wants to do a shoot with her Mary/Maria and Laura :D
And back to actin microfilament studying now ;__;'
Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.