The hat is a wire frame that I covered in two layers of fleece to hide. The "tail" is stuffed. I then did a skeleton of fleece, stuffing, and wire for the mouth, nose, eyelids, and the bump on the back. Then I covered in with a 2-way stretch vinyl (I stitched a small seam to keep it in place) and hand-stitched the back closed with a baseball stitch. I finished the skin with a brim that I carefully attached to hang downward instead of out. The eyes are white costume vinyl I had laying around and the pupils I satin-stitched on (it's leftover from Agitha years ago). They were then glued in carefully and I painted the black details on. It was a long, painful process. My fingers were callused for a week.
Photo by Ken AD Photography.
Copyright 2002-2017 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.