It was quite an interesting process to make this bodysuit and I'm really happy with how it came out. The patterns ended up looking very strange! Here they are, all the black pieces on the left, and the white pieces on the right.
If you want to know how I made the patterns, I have all the info in the costume description. But if you have any questions left I'll try to answer to my best ability.
I put more WIP photos in this gallery too for those interested in the process!
Copyright 2002-2018 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.