Or burgundy what ever the case may be. Apparently my fabric was harder to match than I thought. After making about 30 or 40 combos that didn't match I gave up and took it to the hardware store. They were able to match it in no time. Makes me wish I had one of those color scanner things. I painted on the first coat by hand but then I found out you can thin acrylic with water so I mixed up a bucket full and dunked them. It took a lot of blowing and tapping to make sure the details were crisp but they turned out with a lovely rich color,
bunnybeth posted on 01-31-2006 at 03:36 PM:
Those came out really nice. And, great idea for the color match. How handy...
Frida_chan posted on 01-29-2006 at 09:34 PM:
Oh, those are pretty n_n
Copyright 2002-2015 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.