View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2005, 10:16 AM   #1510
Aleathia Burns
Even Crazier in person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha
Darn you! Working your voodoo doll magic and turning everyone against me! And now you kidnap Roy?? POR QUE?? I can't take anymore! You win you black mage meanie!

*sniffle* Anyway guys...Aleathia and I have a cosplay site in the making. She's better at explaining it than I am, but I wanted to tell you all about it. It's basically something to help new cosplayers for now, later we may add a "store" to it. If any of you guys want to contribute with advice, articles, tutorials or whatever. Let us know! We don't need them yet but it should give you plenty of time if you choose to participate. Just something to keep in mind!
How the heck did I win you are 5 points in the lead!!! Let;s see first off Strawberry kitty started it with the infamous dragon con pic of me...then Matt got both of us on our B-days then you finished it with the Minmei, Ultimecia bathroom pic, the Pino Squall behind the music Pic, and the Red balls one. Oh who is winning now huh?