View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2005, 09:41 AM   #64
ArsenalFierce13
Resident Goddess

Making costumes while living in middle of nowhere Japan is a PAIN!

The machine has two speeds: agonizingly slow and sometimes fast enough, sometimes way too fast crap where do you think you're going fabric AAAH! Plus I need 3 hands to operate it: one to switch between the speeds, one to handle the fabric, and one to man the on/off switch since it doesn't have a foot pedal.

Not to mention that it's impossible to find what I need around here, and Japanese fabric is narrower and more expensive than in the States. Plus I ordered a pattern for my current project, Tekken 5 Anna Williams, and it's just not right so I'm trying to adjust it, but I'm wondering if I should try and make the entire costume before Ohayocon when I'm home, but I don't want to leave it all til the last minute since I'll also be spending a lot of time with friends since I will, after all, be home. AAAHHH!

I'm starting to think I should go back to plan A, "Take a break from costumes while in Japan" -_-;

Costumes, costumes, la la la! http://www.chicagocostume.com

Cosplay wish list: Faye Valentine masquerade gown (Cowboy Bebop), Lehas (Magna Carta), Gaara (Naruto), Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko),Setsuka (Soul Calibur III), Zhen Ji (Dynasty Warriors 5)
ArsenalFierce13 is offline   Reply With Quote