View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2006, 09:02 PM   #20
Shizuka_Isuzu
"Insert text here"

Whoot! I can now take new commissions!
Heres all the info you should need!

Generally my costumes run 200 on up ( might be less, depending on the costume(s) your looking at commissioning) and shipping is a flat rate of 8.10.
All costumes are shipped priority (2-3 days delivery time) and are insured.

I genrally take 1-2 weeks to make a cosutme, once again, time depends on exactly what the costume is.

You can see reference work at my photobucket site, since i only have one costume up on this site so far:

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/Keebablue/

i usually try to update it once a week, depending on when i get commissions and how busy i am with the commissions.

I take all forms of payment,(credit card, paypal,money order, etc) however,i do frown upon cash in the mail. its not safe; just dont do it

I do payment scheduals, if you cant pay the full amout, or are just being causious. ^ ^

I can do rush orders, though they will cost a bit more.

So there you have it folks! You can PM me or email me at:
Keebablue@yahoo.com

I also take commissions! I take commissions of all types, including small accesories. I am very good with detail, especially with jewelry and pendants, etc, and very good prices. If you would like pictures you can pm or message me.

Costumes:

p-chan (pet shop of horrors)= 1%
Kirin-sama (" ")=1%
suprise cosplay= 5%
Thief Rikku= ...pending...
Albel Nox=...pending.....

Last edited by Michi : 11-15-2006 at 10:13 PM. Reason: merging posts; posts are limited to one in this thread
Shizuka_Isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote