View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2006, 07:41 PM   #23
Dokudel
Doky Doky

Hello I have been taking commissions since 2004. I only work on costumes I know I can work on examples: Sailor Fukus, dresses, kimonos, .I will not take an order that is out of my capabilities. The items I wont make are armour , huge props, or really complicated costumes examples: Lenneth ValKyrie Profile, Buster Swords, . I try to make the prices as fair as I can.

I can also styles wigs of the anime characters examples:Sailor Moon, short haired characters, fairly simple designs. I am also limited to styling the wigs.I cant style wigs such as examples: Cloud FF7 and the such. But it never hurts to ask what you want.

I always send a contract first if you want work done by me. That basically states that I am making such item for you.

To check out my work you can look under "Commissions" on my cosplay gallery. Or my commission website the link is located in my signature. Both sections are updated for every order I do. ^_^

Interested in a costume? Message me for commissions!
~*Conventions for 2013*~
MAGFest, Setsucon, Katsucon, SpringFEST NY, Castle Point Anime, D.C. Sakura Matsuri, N.Y.C. Sakura Matsuri, Steam Punk Worlds Fair, Animazement, Otakon, AAC, AnimeUSA, and TAKII.

Last edited by Dokudel : 05-05-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Dokudel is offline   Reply With Quote