View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2006, 07:28 PM   #6
Blue Eternity
Hai! XO

Oh wow... Thank you. ^_^ *le internet hugs* =3

I would LOVE to cut it short... but it isn't as pretty short. I did not like it as much as I do long. ._. Attached is a pic of my hair when it was short about 2ish years ago lol. It's an uglarish pic, no make-up because I didn't ware it back then >_>... It's also not straightened, that's how wavy it is naturally but it dose get straight when I use the iron. =P but yeah lol. It gives you an idea. ^^;

What I was thinking of doing was cutting it so it is about a half an inch above my shoulders and getting a lot of layers that are feathered and thinned (I've got thick hair ._.)
I can't decide if I'll get bangs though. I REALLY love Senko-chan's haircut and color (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=689564) *Mew please don't think it is creepy, I'm not a stalker, I just really, really love you're hair @_@* I probably would have to staighten it everyday to get it to look that that, but that isn't that big of a problem. I'm just scared it'll look bad lol. That's why I'm cutting it at the end of the schoolyear, it can grow over summer *nodnodnod*.

Thank you everyone and sorry for the long post. *Fingers die from typing* >_>; lol

Grace

Current project(s)...
  • Sailor Mercury - 30%
  • Ouka (anime .hack//DUSK) - 55%
  • Meroko (Full Moon wo Sagashite) - 100%

Biggest rule of cosplay = Have fun. <3
And, cosplay is expensive

Last edited by Blue Eternity : 06-28-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Blue Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote