View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2006, 06:11 PM   #52
Kurai_811
<3

Talking June 17 Meeting at Noon

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedramage
Well, the meeting will be June 17 at 12:00 (noon). So, pack an lunch.
As for the place i was thinking of Kurai's idea of the park. So, Kurai where is it? And does it have an area to change costumes for photo's? Since i'm almost ready for some progress pixs of my Sessy costume.
aw cool my idea was actually taken. lol ^^'

okey dokey, directions and stuff on how to get to Constitution Park in Camarillo:
South on the 101: Exit Carmen Drive, turn left onto Ventura Road, turn left onto carmen (at the first light, over the freeway) turn left on Camarillo Road (at the Wells Fargo Bank) then turn right into the first parking lot at Constitution Park.
North on the 101: Exit Carmen Drive. turn right (into the middle lane), turn left on Camarillo Road (at the Wells Fargo Bank) then turn right into the first parking lot at Constitution Park.
There is a parking lot directly behind the stage area which is very convenient for performers to use.

ok, and thats how you get there! (thanks typing directions Mom! since i dont know my freaking way around ^-^;; ) anyway, the park is the huge grassy area with a giant stage in the middle of it, with a rose garden and big trees and all that stuff. ^^

PEOPLE WILL SEE US, its a very open area, two sides bordering the park are busy roads, (so lets not be pushing anyone into the street now ok? ) so if ya dont want to be seen in ur costume, well...i dont know...dont waer it? as for a place to change from normal human being to all powerful cosplayer; i know not of a place near by that we might be able to change in sadly. And like firedramage said, bring a lunch or bento, or something. (unless we can invade Mika Sushi again. lol )

im pretty sure everyone can come in costume if they want, its optional. (i kno i'll be my Sexy o jutsu Naruto xD )
there'll be plenty of space to take good pictures also. so that would make the camera a good thing to bring too. ill be there a bit early in-costume waitin' for all ye other ppls.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY TROUBBLE AT ALL WITH THESE DIRECTIONS, PM ME FOR MY CELL PHONE NUMBER AND ALL THAT SO YOU CAN CALL AND SORT THE PORBLOM OUT N ALL THAT. ^__^

and b4 my little speech tht makes me feel so improtant is over lol, we want as many of all you newbie peoples who havent come to meetings before to come to this one so we can all get ta know eachother and all that good stuff!! ^__^ thank you. ^^

PS. WELKOM ALL YOU NEW PPL!!

Last edited by Kurai_811 : 06-10-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Kurai_811 is offline   Reply With Quote