View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #35
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by astillar
You are awesome. Heh heh heh. But yeah, Molotov is probably the female Venture Brother character most deserving of a cosplay. She's the only repeat female aside from Dr. Girlfriend. Plus she can hold he own against Brock, which makes her uber bad-ass. Really though, almost all of the characters are cos-worthy.
It's just 'cause I'm so darn loveable, I guess.

Molotov is the only repeat female aside from Dr. Girlfriend... if we have, in fact, verified that Dr. Girlfriend is indeed a girl. I really think nothing beat the bit in season 1 where she and Brock had that battle in the motel room. That, and the fact that she was working to recover David Bowie's companda. Oh, and she's got a chastity belt. Any character who wears a chastity belt is worth doing.

--Penny
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote