View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
shinji_hiroshi
Slytherins Snake Queen

1 More Female Youmacon Roomie needed!

FEMALE ROOMIE(S) ONLY!!

I have 5 people in my hotel room now, and we're still looking to take 1 more person. The cost for the room from Friday-Sunday(we checkout at noon Sunday) is below in bold

6 People: $33.50

If you plan to room wish us please bring you're own pillow(s) and Sleeping bag! If you plan to bring any cans of pop or bottled water please bring it! I will provide a cooler for everyone to store drinks in and keep them cold.

I will also be bakeing homemade pretzels(soft ones) so if you want any of them I don't mind I normally bake about 50-60 and that last three days, and they make good snacks for on the run.

If you wish to room with us I need the hotel funds by 9-27-06 NO LATER! I plan to arrive on Friday as soon as I can get their so if you have a cell phone please give me it so we can keep in contact!

If you need to ask me any questions please contact me by e-mail: Hathor_sg1x@comcast.net

Or private message me on here to get my cell phone number to further discuss details.

PLEASE BE SURE TO TITLE E-MAIL'S: YOUMACON Roomie

Last edited by shinji_hiroshi : 09-03-2006 at 11:15 AM.
shinji_hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote