View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2006, 08:51 PM   #797
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
Actually 1p.m. would be a lot better for me than 12, if that's ok with you guys ^_^ Also, my address is: the following adress has been edited out for safety purposes. Nice try (not really), random stalker people trying to find out where Ashley lives! xDand i'm on the left side of a cul-de-sac. Yay for mapquest! I take it we're cosplaying this time, right?
EDIT: There is a really pretty secluded lake-thing down the street from my place: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...3&member=27538
so if you guys want to go there for a possible photoshoot, that could be another option.
Arigatou! Bohahaha, now I know where you live
And 1 should be fine for me ^_^
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)

Last edited by RosyAristocracy : 12-29-2006 at 08:23 PM.
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote